Date(s) - 29/09/2019
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Baker Creek Bottoms
Categories No Categories
- Food Vendors: $200, generator needed
- Product/Craft/MLM: $100 for a 10×10 space
- Power is not available for this event.
- German/Oktoberfest themed booths will get special priority placement.
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that set-up time will begin at 7:00am on Sept 29, 2019 until 9:30am and that my booth must be up and ready-to-go 30 minutes prior to start time. (Start time is 10:00am)
- I understand that take-down cannot begin until 6:05pm. I understand that all vendors, including myself, must be completely taken-down and removed by 8:00pm Sept 29, 2018. (End time is 6:00pm)
- I understand that if I have consumable products, including food, I have all the certificates available and I am legally selling my products.
- I understand that this is a family and community event and profanity, name-calling, nudity, bullying, and illegal activities are not allowed.
- I understand that tables, chairs, and linens are not provided and I will provide my own or I can pay an additional $50 to reserve a 6ft banquet
table and 2 chairs.
- I understand that certain direct-marketing companies have strict rules about craft and trade shows and I will sell only what I have listed below.
- Multilevel Marketers, food vendors, and informational booths must get approval before registering and paying for a booth. Contact email@example.com or 423-584-3513
By completing a booth purchase you agree to all terms and conditions listed above.
Bookings are closed for this event.