Terms & Conditions
This is a one-day free admission event on September 26, 2020, open to the public. We are expecting 6-8k in attendance based on last years numbers. We will be promoting it via social media, local TV and radio, billboard(s) and banners around town as well as flyers at local businesses. The Morristown Chamber of Commerce will also be helping with the promotion. We are excited to make this a yearly event.
This is a “rain or shine” event. There will be no refunds for weather-related concerns.
- I understand that this contract is not binding until payment is received
- I understand that there is a no refund policy
- I understand that set-up time will begin at 7am-10am Sept 26, 2020
- I understand that take-down cannot begin until 8:05 pm. I understand that my booth must be completely taken-down and removed by 10:00 pm on September 26, 2020. (End time is 8:00 pm)
- I understand that tables, chairs, tents, and linens are not provided, and I will provide my own.
- I understand that if I have consumable products, including food, I have all the certificates available and I am legally selling my products.
- I understand that this is a family and community event and profanity, name-calling, nudity, bullying, and illegal activities are not allowed.
- I understand that certain direct-marketing companies have strict rules about vendor markets and I will sell only what I have listed.
- I understand that only silent or low-sounding generators are allowed.
- Only straight-legged tents allowed to prevent tripping hazards and to maintain the space.
- NO signage outside of your space, including the street.
- NO smoking or alcohol in the festival area.
- NO yelling out product sales info to bypass-ers
- NO amplification, sound or music (unless approved).
- NO blocking ADA ramps or sidewalks beside or behind your booth.
- NO glass containers (unless approved).
- NO leaving your booth space unattended.
- NO caution tape or unapproved barriers.
- A clean-up fee will be billed to anyone who leaves trash in their area. You will also be banned from participating in any future events.
- NO participant shall use festival name, logo, images or product without written permission.
- NO vendor or partner will create a Facebook (or other) social media “event” for the festival without written permission. These tend to confuse attendees.
All participants must adhere to all event rules or they will be removed from the event without refund.
Participants agree to make no claim for any reason against event coordinators, or the City of Morristown, TN for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of goods, nor injury to themselves, employees, volunteers, or visitors incurred at the event.
We will only be accepting 1 food vendor from each category. Please email us at email@example.com for approval before signing up. Power is not available. Silent generators only. We will not have electrical outlets at this event. Fee is $200 and we will work with you to accomidate the space needed if you are a booth, truck or trailer.
Alcohol Sales are not permitted.